sunnuntai 8. lokakuuta 2017

Starting up!

Hi!

I've only played the game for about a year, but about 6 months in I learned of altering MtG cards. Since then I've done mostly basic lands but also moved on to more pricier cards since my confidence and skills have since went up.

This was my first ever alter that actually looks even like something decent. At least it looks decent when it's on a table in a dimly lit room on a table with 3 other EDH players.


Now lets take a closer look:

The major problem is, that I used way too much paint and didn't use water at all. The card got a bit thicker and also the texture is all rough and bumpy. This card was done about 6 months ago. Since then I've altered maybe 30-40 cards. Some better than others, but none was worse than my worst card: "Basic Land - Forest".

I made this blog mostly to just showcase my work and write about my progress. Maybe in the future I'll also take commissions and sell my cards when they get good enough. At least I've gotten praises every time I slam a full art altered Island on the table.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti